Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wedding Projects

I have been perusing the marthastewartweddings.com website (which is amazing for all those who love crafting and DIY projects!) and have found some really cool projects. My goal is to work on some and have them completed before the summer is over. I'm working on having a no-stress-about-the-wedding fall semester by attempting to get everything that I can out of the way this summer. So far, it's going well and it's only June.
These cakes look amazing and delicious! The recipe seems easy...but we'll see! *Note: Obviously, I couldn't make these too far ahead of time since it's food... :)* I'll post some pictures if I can get around to making these.
These two banners are adorable. Hopefully it wouldn't be raining the day of the wedding so the sign on the car wouldn't get wet.
If only my wedding were in the summer...I LOVE parasols and loved them when I was little. I never got to be a flower girl, but would have loved this!
I think I have seen every guest book idea known to man, except this one! Way to go on originality!
This table runner is wrapping paper! You would probably need some heavy duty wrapping paper so it doesn't rip as easily.
Most wedding websites, under their DIY section, have nothing or everything they have looks cheap. I was very impressed with marthastewartweddings.com. These are inexpensive but they look nice. Martha has done it again, or atleast the people who work for her have. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment