Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Babies, Anyone?

With all the weddings coming up this summer (one on Saturday kicking off my summer of weddings!), all I've thought about is how fun it will be to have so many friends who are married. I've never thought of the fact that all these people getting married could also get pregnant! Simple concept, right? Boy meets girl, birds and the bees, blah blah blah...I just haven't thought about it. Of course, each couple I know is being careful but you just never know! Ah! I can't believe the thought has never crossed my mind. That's a good thing though.

I would never wish a baby on anyone who is not prepared though. Babies take a lot of time and money and space. For two people who are in school or just out of school, that would be a hectic addition to already busy lives. Babies are blessings as well, though. God's plan will work out and I just pray that we will all take each challenge with stride and lean on each other when we need it.

Just think, in one year there could be a Baby Ford (Mark and Megan's), Baby White, Baby Meeks, Baby Cooze and I guess another Baby Ford (Alex and me) either here or on their way! Crazy! This freaks me out SO much, but you know, we've all got to be prepared. I know that we will be, and we all support each other so much and are all staying in town so if one (or all, bahahahaha) of us were to get pregnant we can help each other out.

No more baby talk.

1 comment: