Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Photographer

Along with the crazy thoughts that bounce around in my head, I'll give anyone who happens to read updates about wedding planning.

We have officially found a wedding photographer! Her name is Brittany Moncrief and she shoots with her husband Jimmy. We met yesterday and she is one of the sweetest people I've ever met! I am so looking forward to working with her and having one-of-a-kind wedding photos that Alex and I can cherish the rest of our lives.

http://moncriefphotography.com/

I am still on the search for a reasonable caterer/florist/decorator-hopefully someone who can do everything. I'm meeting with someone on Friday so cross your fingers!

Other than that, we've got the basics. We have the church booked, my wedding dress is on the way, and Alex has been measured for his tux. I'm feeling pretty organized so far and I'm still 10 months out. I'm really looking forward to have this caterer/florist/decorator nailed down. I will feel much relief after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment