Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Yes, I'm still awake.

I watched this movie tonight, and I loved it! I love Rachel McAdams and Harrison Ford (love that we share a last name now!), and they do a wonderful job in this movie. I love Rachel's character, and her success in this movie. I've started to dream about what kind of job I'd really like to have, and I liked watching her success happen. It made me feel like I can succeed in whatever I end up doing! I wish I could have her clothes.

I ended up staying up late enough to watch Jay Leno. Then I saw a commercial for Jimmy Fallon's show and guess who was on it?! Tiger Woods. I don't think he's done very much as far as talk shows since the whole affair thing and I was curious. He still acts pretty stuck up. He discussed his new house which has a huge amount of property, in which he has different kinds of sand-one for each different golf course he competes on....please, Tiger. Anyway, Amy Poehler was also on and she was pretty funny. Jimmy Fallon has gotten funnier! His stand-up bit before his guests was hilarious, and his banter with Tiger was pretty funny. Congrats, Jimmy for still being on the air and keeping your show alive! At the beginning, it was looking rough. I will gladly watch it now on nights like these where I'm up late enough to watch.

I'm super sleepy as you can tell by my rambling. Goodnight!

1 comment: