Monday, April 26, 2010

School, Please Hurry Up and Finish!

I'm so close to being done with school for this semester. I have one exam today and the last one tomorrow. SO CLOSE! Then I will finally be a senior!

It's about that time when all my friends are starting to get married. Check out my summer:
  • I know someone getting married May 8, 2010.
  • Alex's brother is getting married June 5, 2010.
  • I'm in one of my best friend's weddings on July 17, 2010.
  • Alex is acting as best man for his best friend on August 7, 2010.
  • Alex and I are both in a wedding in September 2010.
That leaves two more months until our own!! So not only will I be getting prepared for my own wedding this December, but I will be attending 5 this summer! Yay for weddings! I need to save money. :P

Congratulations to all my friends: Marlene & Zach, Megan & Mark, Molly & Zach, Lizzy & Jon, and Corinne & Alex Cooze!

Time to go take my second to last exam.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!! Yay!! Thanks for the congrats. I loved that we have gotten to know each other this semester. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete